ICE SKATING AIDS for hire and for sale
We often forget that a considerable part of ice rink visitors are children. So think about your ice skating guests of tomorrow, because if our little ones learn with so much joy, ice skating will still be great fun for them in the future!
Our ice skating aids are designed to help children learn how to skate by offering security and therefore strengthening confidence. All ice skating supports were specially designed as sympathetic characters to attract the attention of the child and to create a positive mood which encourages children with their first “steps” on ice skates. This is playful learning and therefore extremely valuable for educational purposes bringing new customers. No wonder, because there has never been such a thing before!
- Safe learning with loads of fun
- Skate aid rentals and advertisement on the figures fills the club’s cash box, covers the resources used and even generates additional profits
- All items are made of solid materials so you only pay once, but use them many years
- They can easily be restored and most of the components are interchangeable
- Quality products at a reasonable price
Synthetic skate aids
Our best seller is called “Blue” and represents a cute whale with a high degree of recognition. This solid ice skating support also allows partner rides for parents and their children for example, so it is fun for the whole family. The skating aid is made of high-quality plastic with enormous resistance and longevity.
- Professionally designed
- Perfectly balanced for stability while pushing or sitting
- Extremely tough and safe
- Easy to maintain
- Stackable and space-saving
Soft-touch skate aids
Our soft-touch ice skating aids are highest-quality products, which are manufactured in loving handwork “Made in Germany” meeting all requirements. Depending on the care and treatment, these figures can be used for dozens of seasons.
- Safety-tested according to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17050-1
- Elastic material
- Children & environmentally friendly
- Conditionally weather resistant
- Hand painted
Grip height: 750 mm
Total height: 820 mm
Circumference: app. 1000 mm
Weight: app. 8 kg
Grip height: 800 mm
Total height: 950 mm
Circumference: app. 1200 mm
Weight: app. 11 kg
Fibreglass skate aids
Our fibreglass skating supports are particularly interesting for customers with a slightly smaller budget and offer an optimal price-performance ratio.
- Different colours available
- Ski for natural ice surfaces
- Blades for synthetic ice surfaces
- Bumpers for protection against skate blades available